Project Main Details
Interested parties meeting below criteria, please send forth your applications.
1. Simplified Chinese Native Speaker.
2. Good pronunciation of English is a must.
3. With IT background and common knowledge is expected.
4. Audio post-editing must be applied. Cut and name audio tracks by the slide number indicated in script, Polish and edit the audio tracks to make sure no any noise, huss, hiss, mouth clipping, etc.
5. Narrating the script instead of just reading, while narrate with neutral instead of emotional and objective manner or style.
6. Recording with good rhythm and appropriate tune to match context.
7. Voice clear, refreshing and friendly. Speed, volume and style should be appropriate and always consistent throughout the project or document unless for specific purpose.
Please note only those who pass our preliminary screening will be contacted for further trial.
No phone call please.
For further information about Real Idea, visit our website: ***********************
2010-12-14 01:42:07 GMT 2010-12-30 14:00:00 (GMT +08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 3 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 10 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.