Project Main Details
2011-07-12 13:59:07 GMT 2011-07-16 10:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Karen: Oh really! What happened?
• John: In October of 2007, the Merrimack River flooded, coming up about 30 feet. This building was completely flooded. After the flooding peaked it took 7 to 10 days before it had diminished to a manageable level where there was access to the building. Over the next few weeks the business really struggled to recover, they even tried to make payroll for a while, but ultimately they declared bankruptcy. Over 400 jobs were lost locally.
• Karen: Wow, that’s quite a story John. Look, [HESITATES] I know I’ve only been with the company for a very short time, but, I have to be candid with you: based on what I’ve seen so far, I’m concerned that we may not have adequate protection against a major outage.
• John: [SIGHS] I know things could be better, but don’t you agree that between the use of clustering and redundant hardware along with all the scripts and documentation in our back pocket that we at least have our business critical apps covered?
• Karen: But when were those scripts and documentation created? What kind of testing was done on them to validate that they will work in the event of disaster? Has anything in the environment changed since they were tested?
• John: Those are good points, Karen. We can’t say for certain that we’d be able to meet our recovery time objectives. And it bothers me that our Tier 2 and Tier 3 apps don’t really have any protection at all right now. What do you think we should do?
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.