Project Main Details
2012-05-09 14:03:14 GMT 2012-05-10 13:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Let us introduce you a brand new Project.
• Spirit is a school network designed by students for students.
• Good thing about Spirit is, its already around you, in the campus, waiting for its first users to take advantage
• Spirit has nothing to do with the internet
• It is a network that is specifically designed for the needs of our school and students
• You can connect to spirit with any wireless device on the school grounds
• Once you connect you can use your personal account to enter your desktop interface
• File sharing is made simpler and faster, since the entire network is in our school you can share that huge video file you’ve got of that school trip or that favorite game of yours with a simple drag drop action in a matter of seconds.
• Creating discussion groups to post requests or chat instantly from within the campus is also made possible
• Don’t have a usb to print that homework? Just drag it into spirit and let our servers handle the rest
• This innovation is made possible with the technical efforts of Kerem Kazan and user interface design of Rana Irmak Aksoy. Kerem and Rana will continue to better this system according to student needs.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.