Project Main Details
2014-01-06 15:19:03 GMT 2014-01-08 12:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 98 85 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 100 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 98 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
This requires sophisticated technology integration, processes and the expertise to gather and interpret consumer behavior with accuracy and speed. Data and insights gathered from consumer profiles, behavior and purchases inform marketing interactions and experiences beyond the pump.
Shell is working with Wunderman and Epsilon, the industry’s leading CRM partners, to define marketing plans and create the technology to deliver this promise. The goal is not only to be the first in the industry to deliver this revolutionary value exchange for consumers, but to take an early position in this space and distance ourselves from the competitors well into the future.
Once fully implemented, the pilot will provide consumers:
• Central Registration of all Shell programs
• Clarity and Understanding of how they can work together
• Value Exchange of benefits for participating member
• Social Sharing to Invite friends and family
• Experiences beyond savings at the pump
Here’s an example to illustrate the vision:
• A consumer is targeted with an online Shell ad offering a Jiffy Lube discount for registering
• They click to participate simply using their Facebook profile
• They receive a promo code to take to a local Jiffy Lube
• Once they use the Jiffy Lube offer, they are sent a text message for a discount on their next Shell purchase if they add to their online profile
• The next time they stop at Shell, the discount is automatically applied at the pump
• It works seamlessly, and they feel valued and appreciated
• A customer who has recently registered is introduced to the FRN program with an incentive that appeals to her
• She finds the FRN saving attractive and enrolls, linking her credit card to make transactions at the pump easier
• She enjoys how convenient Shell has made her rewards and her gas transactions—one less card to carry
• Shell introduces VIP status that is easy to attain as well as maintain
• Shell offers members benefits like e-receipts, discounts on VPower upgrades and car washes as well as tiered discounts for reaching gallon or transaction thresholds
• Using customer intelligence gathered, Shell is able to deliver relevant messages. Let’s take a typical “car guy,” who is a “Quality Believer” with a passion for NASCAR
• He’s not just getting gas, he’s protecting his pride and joy - and when we acknowledge his love for cars, we create a deeper connection and provide him with a better experience.
• Shell targets him directly with “WINsday” promotion to cheer Joey to another victory and special tips to keep his vehicle running smooth.
Through self-reported, appended, and transactional data, we begin to build relationships that are mutually beneficial - to the consumers and the company. More accurate prediction of preferences and future behaviors lead to better targeting, more meaningful content, and more effective communication channels.
With the right partners and working smarter, better and together, we will pave new roads that will continue to keep Shell a leader in the industry.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.