Project Main Details
* career and compensation growth for long-term contractors
* the ability to work virtually
* professional training
* an intellectual work environment, and
* a fun atmosphere!
WHAT WE NEED
Currently we are seeking a person who wants to do an interview via the phone. This will be a one time assignment expected to take around 2 1/2 or 4+ hours give or take. If we work well together & the interview produces great results, in the future we would like to rehire the person for other audio work, & teleseminars.
You will be the interviewer, the owner will be the interviewee.
There are 2 different books to be discussed, each book interview should be roughly an hour, although if you are great at cleaning up audio files, it will take less time because some of the questions are the same for both interviews.
All of the questions will be about business, nothing will be of an erotic nature, but if you are not an open minded person, this company is not for you.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
We will only accept e-mails from individuals that possess the following job-related qualifications:
* You have interviewed before, or feel that you could do this if given the chance.
* You have a pleasant, smooth, somewhat sexy voice (we don't like deep or gravely voices) that is somewhat exciting, so people stay interested.
* You are upbeat in nature, but you aren't crazy hyper, as the person answering the questions is usually even keeled & may be nervous since this is their first interview.
* You know how to calm the expert down when they are nervous.
* You have the skill to pull information out of the expert, especially when they say something that can be expanded on. (all questions are provided in advance)
* You are able to help with organizing the set of questions, writing up intros, outros, soft sales pitches etc. (if you do not have these skills, we may be able to find someone else who can do this, so please be clear in your response as to whether you have this skill.)
* You are able to write up text for 2 different sets of 3-5 10 minute podcasts that will include an intro, outro, 1-3 of the questions from the list of questions, & a sales pitch. Or, you can decide if cutting up any part of the 2 1 hour interviews will suffice for this task. (once again, if you do not have these writing skills/editing audio file skills, we may be able to find someone else who can do this)
* While this isn't a teleseminar, you should know what one is since it's similar, & we are an e-commerce company.
* We have the recording device if you don't, all we need is YOU! If you have recording equipment, & great skills in cleaning up recordings, that's a bonus, so once again, let us know if you have the hardware/software & skills, otherwise we have to prepare for someone else to do this task.
Additionally, in order for us to consider your e-mail, you must meet the following requirements:
* The intellect to understand that although we publish a book that serves to educate on how to establish an adult industry related business, it does not diminish our level of professionalism, nor our ability to run an effective, profitable business, and treat contractors, vendors, etc. with respect.
* Be detail-oriented and confident in making suggestions when you see that something may be improved.
* Demonstrate strong ethics and a solid personal commitment to your responsibilities.
* The desire to work in a friendly, down to earth, virtual workplace that applauds innovation and common sense.
Please include the following in your e-mail, & you will be required to fill out an online application, as we are a professional online company:
* The keywords I am your new interviewer in the heading of your e-mail.
* Your best “small business” hourly rate between $50-65. We are on a tight budget.
* A description of your abilities as they relate to our needs, without an accompanying resume, as we award contracts based on the ability for a person/company to sell his/her skills without the structure of a resume. It is your responsibility to sell yourself, please don’t assume that we will assume details about you.
* An audio clip(s) of your voice so we can hear you speaking.
2008-05-15 18:00:11 GMT 2008-06-05 17:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 9 9 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 179 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 9 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks AND
• Add music
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.