Secrets Of Macking

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project
Rate this Project

Project Main Details

Secrets Of Macking 
I want the excitement to be like Girl Gone Wild but I don't want voice over talent to speak as fast. I need the message to be done slower and needs to be clear to the audience.  
2010-01-17 15:10:32 GMT
2010-02-01 17:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) 
Yes (click here to learn more about Voice123's SmartCast)
7 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.

Project Parameters

The Voice Actor should be located in:
Student or Non-for-profit student project - CAD 150
Adult content
1:30-2 mins
English - USA and Canada
Middle Age Male
• Audio files must be delivered via email
There are no special pre-, post-, or production requirements for this project.
The Voice Actor should have at least 6 years of experience in the voice industry.
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project

Script Details

see below  
Secrets Of Macking Video Script Website

“ Warning – This Content Contains Material For Future Players only.”

Secrets Of Macking is hitting all countries from coast to coast. It has paved the way for Millions of men to reduce insecurities, giving them a super boost to their dating life.

It’s has allowed men to meet and date the CUTEST, HOTTEST, and SEXIEST women… no matter where they go and deal with any situation put in front of them.

Secrets of Macking has finally unleashed the secrets for guys that want to really become Masters with women and score with “Real Top Of The Line Hotties.” Whether they are looking for a girlfriend or just want to play the field and have crazy fun.

Secrets Of Macking will guide you to open a conversation and build such a bond with her that you will be able to close the deal… This program covers every step to becoming a Master Seducer.

They have also seen an outstanding 98 % satisfaction rating...The remaining 2% are the idiots who didn’t read the guide.

In addition Secrets Of Macking readers reported.

· Helped get rid of insecurities
· Transform them to be a deeply attractive, confident guy
· They got laid on a weekly bases
· Found the women they always wanted
· And much, much more.

At a price that will make you smile and definitely make your head spin.

Order with your credit card now and you will receive “How To Get Rid Of Her” absolutely FREE…. Letting you know when you are done with her how to give her the BOOT. This volume is at a $19.99 value but it’s absolutely FREE when you order Secrets Of Macking – Guide of Seduction NOW!

That’s six volumes for ONLY $49.97 for a limited time ONLY, then you will automatically be enrolled in our VIP membership, that they will send you more Tips and true stories from guys that are using these techniques to take their game to a whole new level every month and you can cancel at anytime.

The Secret Of Macking – Guide of Seduction Risk Free Trial will have you begging for more.

Secrets Of Macking “Guide of Seduction” and bonus volume… Secrets of Macking “How to Get Rid Of Her,”…. a $120 value all for $49.97.


Stop missing out on getting the CUTEST, HOTTEST, CUTEST, HOTTEST and SEXIEST women and get Secrets of Macking techniques EVERYONE is talking about.

These Volumes are not sold in stores and with a 30-day money back guarantee you have nothing to lose. Due to content this material is for serious guys only and you must Order Now. 
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.

Voice-Seeker Details

Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)


Voice123 Team Comments

Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.

unchecked This project - phone.

unchecked Previous projects - phone.

unchecked This project - email or chat.

unchecked Previous projects - email or chat.

unchecked Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123

Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.

This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project