Project Main Details
2012-10-10 11:03:21 GMT 2012-10-11 09:13:25 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed - Note: This project was manually closed by the voice seeker before it reached its original deadline. 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
1. Remember searching for dives in the phone book, calling every dive shop to find out their dives, pricing, location, and so on?
2. Today the Internet has replaced the phone book, but not the time it takes to call each dive shop.
3. Didn’t you feel like this? Didn’t it wear you out?
4. Hours were spent searching for dive locations, shops, dives, lodging, restaurants, and more to book your dive trip, many times thinking, why isn’t there an easier way?
5. Searching. Booking. Interacting. Dive Capital, home to Dive Radar. The virtual hub for scuba divers.
6. Why not let all dive shops be at your fingertips?
7. Dive Capital is a new type of interactive website with Dive Radar. It provides all the diving information a scuba diver needs to plan a dive trip.
8. Dive Radar lets you search dive sites, and displays current and past dive site conditions. It even lets you search by dive operator or dive site.
9. Maps provide a visual reference for where the dive sites and dive shops are located.
10.Search active dives and book them right from the site.
11.Whether you want to plan your dives for this morning, next month, or just check current dive conditions. It's all done with Dive Radar's live data feed.
12.Scubaocity, our sister company, has been working with dive shops in the South Florida area for over 5 years. Just this past year we linked Dive Radar with those shops to provide direct availability to all divers searching for dives, not just their own contacts!! Things went better than we had hoped and we are now ready to open this up to dive shops around the world.
13. Read dive logs from captains who visit the sites.
14.Interact and connect with other divers as you share each other’s dive experiences.
15.Other websites just talk about diving. Dive Capital lets you experience it.
16.Diving is not the only thing you’ll see on Dive Capital, but coming soon you'll see information about local lodging, restaurants, activities and more
17.Spend less time searching and more time diving.
18.Dive Capital SEARCH TOMORROWS DIVES TODAY
19.Share this video, and be a dive buddy.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.