Scottish Rancher Talks about life and death ZD207265
We are creating a dramatic corporate video about a Older Male Scottish Rancher who has worked the land and is now facing a difficult medical condition. Its starts descriptive, and reflective and becomes matter of fact about the diagnosis and his future. He knows there is no cure but there is a treatment.
2015-01-26 23:54:08 GMT
2015-01-28 09:07:02 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed - Note: This project was manually closed by the voice seeker before it reached its original deadline.
6615 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 3 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 3 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
The Voice Actor should be located in:
To be defined
Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
English - Other
Scottish Sheep Rancher over 50 years old male
Middle Age Male OR Senior Male
• Phone Patch AND • Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
There are no special pre-, post-, or production requirements for this project.
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project
Yes**Please submit custom demo**
Example of Dramatic/ Reflective Intro. Note this was written by someone who doesn't necessarily know about Scottish dialects and phrasing feel free to make your read more authentic
1) "I've always worked with my hands. My family has owned this land in Kenilworth since the 1800's.... it's what we do. My family....we farm"
2) (Picking up an injured lamb and carrying it to safety) "I heaved it up and carried it. I was crying. Not for the weight or the task keeping me from play. At the end of the day, it was about the lamb." I knew then and there that this was what i was meant to be doing"
3) Matter of fact "Last April I was walking the pasture. I was out at the far north side of the property, and I couldn't catch my breath.
4) (Choking back emotion) "The diagnosis really shook me ...but learning my years were short....I'm a farmer. Im too strong for this"
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
76347Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2011-09-2321 281
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website