School Emergency Evacuation Plan PP ZDLTK152031412810X
This is for a school emergency audio broadcast to help children follow proper instructions. An authoritative & friendly voice is ideal.
I decided I'd also like some post-production to add some opening and closing music queues.
2010-01-13 16:34:49 GMT
2010-01-17 15:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed000 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 100 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
English - USA and Canada
authoritative and friendly
Middle Age Male OR Senior Male
• Audio files must be delivered via email
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks AND • Add music
The Voice Actor should have at least 5 years of experience in the voice industry.
This is a non-union project
Yes***Please provide a sample of the script.
***This is for a school emergency audio broadcast to help children follow proper instructions. An authoritative & friendly voice is ideal.
Post production needed as well.
BASIC PROCEDURES DURING AN EMERGENCY DISASTER (FIRE, EARTHQUAKE, ETC.):
1. Evacuate the classroom, office, or assembly area according to fire drill procedures. Normally the signal will be the standard fire drill bell. If an earthquake or other situation is obvious, drop and cover, evacuate the room without waiting for a central signal.
2. Be prepared to evacuate by alternate routes in the event that the usual exiting door is blocked.
3. Be prepared for situations which block passage to the fire drill assembly area by the regular route or to the fire drill assembly area itself.
4. Please inform administration if you had difficulties with your classroom’s evacuation route.
5. As the class clears the room:
a. Leave Emergency Back Pack in room
b. Be the last to leave, verifying that no one remains.
c. Take your roll book.
i. If there is fire, close the doors to retard its spread.
ii. If there is no fire, leave the doors open to expedite the work of the Search & Rescue Teams.
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
61712Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2010-01-133 2
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website