Project Main Details
1. Introducing the 880 and 881 cut-off saws from SOLO, the most technologically advanced cut-off saw in its class.
2. Introducing the 880 and 881 cut-off saws from SOLO.
3. Wherever serious work performance is required for cutting jobs in materials such as concrete, steel, asphalt, castings or stone, the new SOLO cut-off saws come to the rescue.
4. The 880 & 881 iLube models set new standards in ergonomic design, refined technical features and ease of maintenance that are quite unique in this engine range.
5. The 881 models are equipped with an advanced lubrication system we refer to as iLube, or intelligent lubrication.
6. Never again will you have to worry about the fuel mixture, a separate oil tank contains .32 liters or 10.82 oz. of standard two-stroke oil.
7. Subject to the engine speed, the oil is added to the fuel by an electronically controlled pump, if the oil tank is empty, the engine automatically switches to a fault mode that reduces the engine speed to just above idling, signaling the user to replenish the oil.
8. Difficult and cumbersome mixing of fuel and oil at the point of operation is no longer necessary and possible fuel mix problems, which can cause engine failure, are prevented.
9. Depending on the way the machine is used, the oil supply is good for up to 20 fuel tank fillings.
10. Refueling is made easier by the special tank caps, which can be opened without the use of tools and cannot be over tightened.
11. With no manual choke to be pulled and no half-throttle button to be pushed, the Solo 880 and 881 cut-off saws start with ease and less complication.
12. The electronic ignition system controls the carburetor and automatically sets the correct adjustment by measuring the engine temperature, depending on the required setting, a magnetic valve is opened or closed to provide the optimum mixture for all temperatures.
13. The manual fuel pump supplies the carburetor with fresh fuel for the starting procedure and the decompression valve allows soft starting of the engine.
14. A compensator ensures constant engine performance - even with a dirty and soiled air filter.
15. The One Push, Stop System stops the engine and immediately prepares the engine again for renewed operation without further adjustments.
16. The effective multi-stage air filter system with patented twin-pipe-interceptor constantly blows the dust away from the machine.
17. The design of a perspiration air box with two suction pipes creates air pulsation that blows out air on the suction pipes. For that reason only pre-filtered air will reach the paper segments of the main filter and this makes SOLO Cut-off Machines more resistant to dust.
18. By turning an external rocker wheel, vibrations shake remaining impurities from the air filter. Reducing the requirement to manually open the case and shake the air filter separately.
19. Right from the beginning of this development, we aimed for optimum weight distribution. This has been achieved with a compact design and optimum handle symmetry that has not been seen previously in this product range.
20. The utilization of reduced weight but built with very robust materials contributes to the ergonomic advantages that are obvious upon use.
21. An example is the adjustable cutting wheel protection cover, made from magnesium. This reduces and disperses the heat generated by the saw blade when cutting.
22. An adjustable cutting wheel protection cover made of magnesium.
23. The anti-vibration system with five steel springs and the rubber covered handles contribute to fatigue free operation.
24. A protection plate reduces spark spray against the operator and the machine when cutting steel.
25. The robust cutting arm can be easily turned from the inside to an outside cut. Allowing the user to get close to a wall if needed
26. To drive the cutting wheel, we use a low wear V-ribbed belt. A semi-automatic system assists to re-tighten the belt and can be adjusted with just a turn of a screw.
27. The special nylon based starter rope lasts up to 10 times longer than standard ropes.
28. The SOLO high performance power plant is equipped with a Nikasil®-coated cylinder and 2-ring Mahle®-piston for maximum service life expectancy.
29. A decompression valve, which provides for easier pull starts.
30. A decompression valve.
31. Turn he safety switch to the off position.
32. To start the saw, place the machine on a flat, sturdy surface.
33. Turn the safety switch to the on position.
34. Press the fuel pump bulb 5 to 10 times.
35. Press the decompression valve just once.
36. Firmly hold the machine in place and pull on the starter handle.
37. An 81cubic, two-stroke engine with 4 Kilowatts of power delivers the performance you need.
38. The fuel and oil tank caps are designed to provide protection against over-tightening as well as color-coded and labeled to help prevent fuel or oil from being placed in the wrong opening.
39. A manual fuel pump primer bulb.
40. A one push stop button.
41. A one push stop button allows for easy and quick stopping of the engine.
42. An on-off safety switch for use while performing maintenance and during transportation.
43. An effective, multi stage air filtering system.
44. A rubber coated handle with ergonomically arranged operating elements.
45. A 3-point rubber base protection.
46. A semi-automatic belt tensioning system.
47. An efficient 5-point vibration absorption system with steel springs.
48. A rocker wheel for manually cleaning the filter externally.
49. A quick connect hose connection and shut off valve for wet cutting.
50. The 880 and 881 cut-off saws have several optional accessories.
51. A 3-gallon hand-held sprayer with extended hose for connecting directly to the saw.
52. A wheel base for assisting in those straight cuts.
53. Use the optional wheel base for assisting in those straight cuts.
54. A cart for mounting the cutoff saw for those larger jobs.
55. The quality of a work tool shows up with daily, hard use under difficult and grueling conditions. For that reason, SOLO aimed for uncomplicated use of the cut-off saw, outstanding ergonomic handling and robust design. The new SOLO cut-off saws are equipped with features that are innovative and provide exceptional value.
56. SOLO power equipment, engineered and made in Germany.
57. SOLO, a German premium brand since 1948.
58. SOLO, providing quality, German engineered products since 1948.
59. SOLO, built for comfort, built to last.
60. The original SOLO backpack sprayer. Built for comfort, built to last.
61. This product is subject to technical modifications without notice.
2012-09-20 12:23:32 GMT 2012-09-26 12:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 10 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.