Project Main Details
Age: late 30's - 40's
Setting: Caribbean, early 1700's
Governor Guy DeSilver is a corrupt governor of a caribbean island, in a way like a mobster. He has trade tied up in the neighbouring islands so he can buy cheap from the pirates and sell at a profit to merchants. He also double crosses traders by luring them out with lucrative deals but tipping off pirates to their arrival. He used to be a feared pirate killer, driven by hatred and jealousy of his famous pirate brother Captain Silvereye. Though no-one knows it, he is actually a slave to a Voodoo priest, to whom he sold his soul for the destruction of his brother. He is a creature full of regret and malice, angry with himself and the world, with less morals than the pirates he trades with. He drowns his sorrows in drink and tries to forget who he is. Though for the most part he is sober, dignified and proper, with a hint of malice.
I've imagined his voice as being like an evil Geoffry Rush.
Playing at civility towards the main character who's just run in:
- "Now now lad, slow down and catch your breath."
Dismissing protests quickly, as if to cut off the other person. Maintains calm demeanor:
- "I've heard quite enough of your excuses."
Nonchelant, almost bored sentencing:
- "Oh, well I suppose I have no choice but to clap you in irons."
Planning to silence someone with information (said to the person):
- "I have to make arrangements… for your reward, meet me down by the docks tonight."
Said in anger as the cool facade is dropped:
- "Enough games!"
- "I don't need my sword to kill you!" 2010-01-24 23:49:44 GMT 2010-01-29 18:19:17 (GMT +10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed - Note: This project was manually closed by the voice seeker before it reached its original deadline. 0 0 2 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.