Robotic Cleaner

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project
Rate this Project

Project Main Details

Robotic Cleaner 
VO needs to sound energetic, confident, and youthful.

Need it ASAP.
2013-04-04 19:10:55 GMT
2013-04-05 18:00:00 (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) 
Yes (click here to learn more about Voice123's SmartCast)
0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.

Project Parameters

The Voice Actor should be located in:
Student or Non-for-profit student project - USD 50
1 - 1.5 mins
English - USA and Canada
Young Adult Male OR Middle Age Male
• Audio files must be delivered via email
• Provide voice direction
The Voice Actor should have at least 4 years of experience in the voice industry.
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project

Script Details

VO needs to sound energetic, confident, and youthful.

Need it ASAP. 
In the beginning, we took time to reflect on the current state of pool cleaner technology and where we wanted to be. We then set out to solve the most challenging and persistent problem that affects millions of pools – bio-film. Traditional pool sanitation effectively controls bacteria that’s suspended in pool water. The problem is suspended bacteria makes up just 1% of the bacteria found in the typical pool. The other 99% is hiding in biofilm – a glue-like sludge of microorganisms that destroys water quality.

Biofilms can contain many types of microorganisms, but bacteria, protozoa, fungi and algae are most common. Resistant to chlorine, biofilm is self-perpetuating and very difficult to control. Biofilm is a leading cause of cloudy water, algae blooms, scale and corrosion. Traditional pool sanitation focuses on treating symptoms rather than the underlying cause of the problem.

Pool sanitation hasn’t changed much in about 50 years. Until now. Introducing Dolphin UV – the revolutionary robotic pool cleaner with onboard ultraviolet disinfection. For the first time ever, a robotic cleaner delivers a powerful dose of UV light, disinfecting pool surfaces.

The high intensity UV-C germicidal light ray targets the DNA of all types of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses, algae, cysts and parasites. UV light destroys 99% of pathogens, including chlorine-resistant biofilms, dramatically reducing the need for chemicals.

Unlike other pool cleaners that simply pick up debris, Dolphin UV disinfects each and every square inch of the pool surface, even the walls and waterline. Dolphin UV harnessed the power of ultraviolet light to make any pool safer, healthier and easier to manage. When it’s time to replace your pool cleaner, make sure it’s equipped with SpectraLight UV. 
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.

Voice-Seeker Details

Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)


Voice123 Team Comments

Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.

unchecked This project - phone.

unchecked Previous projects - phone.

unchecked This project - email or chat.

unchecked Previous projects - email or chat.

checked Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123

Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.

This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project