Richard Hamilton Enigmatis 2 ZDLTK53309409277X
Hamilton is about 60 years old. He was a private eye who came to Maple Creek in search of his own girlfriend who got lost (Enigmatis 1). However, he failed; his fiancé died (killed by the Preacher) and later on, even though he is still a good man, he becomes somewhat twisted by desire for revenge. In Enigmatis 2 he continues his pursuit for the Preacher.
2013-04-10 11:41:33 GMT
2013-04-14 20:00:00 (GMT +01:00) Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague, Warsaw
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed000 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 25 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
The Voice Actor should be located in:
To be defined
English - USA and Canada
Middle Age Male
• Audio files must be delivered via email OR • Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks
The Voice Actor should have at least 2 years of experience in the voice industry.
This is a non-union project
Yes***custom demo required***
There are two parts to record. Each one contains a short description.
1. Even though Hamilton is still burning with vengeance (the preacher killed his fiancé – see Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek), at this situation he speaks without “overacting”, as he is rather logically calculating than bursting with emotions.
- That means we still have time. The game's not over yet.
- I think we should join forces, don't you, Detective?
2. When the Player’s Character comes back from the Ritual Hall to the Antechamber for a while, she notices Richard Hamilton standing right next to the Preacher with the murder weapon in his hand. Hamilton is excited and devilishly triumphant because his 30-year-old plan of revenge is right to come true. Knowing how helpless the Preacher is, after a short conversation he goes to the Ritual Hall to prepare everything for his “ceremony”.
- Thank you, detective! I knew you could solve it!
- Now it's high time I closed this case.
- I've been waiting for this moment for thirty years!
- He must be stopped once and for all!
- I'll kill him right here, right now – he'll suffer the same fate as his victims!
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
81568Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2012-05-287 4
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website