Project Main Details
2011-02-25 14:49:39 GMT 2011-03-02 00:00:00 (GMT +02:00) Cairo Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 18 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 200 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
How to Get Targeted Traffic Using The Power of VIDEOS!
So there four major point we’re going to cover
The first being…
• Why 90% of your video marketing efforts should start with and centered around Youtube?
• The “Useful But Incomplete video strategy”
• How to use killer call to action in your videos
• Powerful tactics to optimize your video on Youtube and other video sharing sites
So the first topic that we going to cover is…
Why 90% off all your video marketing efforts should start with, and centered around Youtube?
- YouTube is a phenomenon. One of the most visited website on the planet,
millions of people watching hundreds of millions of videos every single day, and – more importantly for us – a potential goldmine.
- On the keywords for which Google offers video results, any given video in the index stands about a 50 times better chance of appearing on the first page of results than any given text page in the index
- That means it’s much easier to get a first page ranking on Google by posting optimized videos on Youtube and other video sharing site… than it is to optimize a blog post or static page on your website
“USEFUL BUT INCOMPLETE VIDEO STRATEGY”
• What is this? You share useful information with your viewers, but it’s incomplete – and that’s where you send them to your own website.
• So, how? It's really very simple... your video should be under 3 minutes if possible, but it should contain a compelling, curiosity driven, and (above all) valuable message, yet without revealing the killer information that will be on your website.
• The only way for your viewer to have the missing information is to leave YouTube, and visit your site. And once they're there, they're yours! that is precisely why you should use this technique in your videos to lead people to your site.
How to use powerful call to action in your videos?
Every video that you post on Youtube and other video sharing site should have a clear “call to action” that compels the viewer to visit your “most desired action”
- Make the first line in your video's description a link to your website.
- raw a big arrow pointing to it at the end of your video!
- Tell your visitors to click it.
- Use Youtube Annotation feature to promote your other videos.
- Make a call to action at the end of the video that will last at list 30 seconds to prevent Youtube of showing up related videos before your viewer heaven as a chance to click or type your website url in there web browser. That’s it…!
Get creative and appeal to your target visitor. Come up with something USEFUL but make it incomplete.
How to optimize your video hosted on video sharing site such as Youtube.
- Primary keyword phrase in your title
- Primary and secondary keywords in the description
- Primary and secondary keywords in your “tags”
- Encourage people to comment on the video
- Encourage people to “favorite” the video
- Drive as many viewers to your videos as possible
- Encourage people give leave “like” or “thumbs up” for your videos
- Link to your videos from external sites and blogs with primary keyword phrase in your anchor text
- Submit your video page from Youtube to 10 to 20 Social Bookmarking sites using http://www.imautomator.com
So go out and put this tactics to action to bring more targeted traffic to your website!
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.