Project Main Details
- A little 10 year old Tibetan buddhist monk.
- This thesis character will not necessarily speak(he only says 1 word in the entire short), but will instead react with voices.
- The voice has to have an innocence and cuteness to his character, but must be down to earth.
- I have a voiced animatic that will show precisely what the character is doing, and the voices that go with it.
- Since this short will appear on a small theatre, it's important that the sound be recorded in perfection and great quality. So a personal sound recording studio is a plus.
- A person who will have a little time, for me to direct voices on some parts of the short. Since some parts coincide with the character humming to certain things, those voice parts of the story must be precise.
If anyone has any questions, or are interested in this project, please either reply to this add. 2009-07-07 20:14:18 GMT 2009-07-31 22:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 9 9 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 30 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 9 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.