Project Main Details
We are running a website and presentation design company, Effects Multimedia. For one client, we are building a multimedia presentation. So I was looking for artist to records Voice Over <10 min. English with Indian or neutral accent, clear and soothing is all I am not very choosy just looking for something appropriate for a corporate presentation.
I would like your rough estimate in terms of time and cost for the following script. This is very rough script final script I will provide in few days as soon its ready. The final script will be based completely on the following, just little more descriptive, complete and proper language.
Hindi version may also needed. So please let me know your quotes and let me know if you have any questions. Would be great if you can pass me URL for voiceclips similar to what I am looking for. 2007-10-29 07:19:03 GMT 2007-11-03 07:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 10 8 9 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 3 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 40 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 7 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR JOURNEY DOCUMENTARY OF DARLING PUMPS.
TO REVOLUTIONISED THE INDIAN PUMP MARKET BY MANUFACTURING INDEGIONEOULSLY DEVELPOED PUMPS & BE THE MARKET LEADER IN PUMP INDUSTRY.
• Darling pumps is a success story of a great Visionary, Entrepreneur & Businessman par excellence Late shri Avinash Bhaskar Ranade.
• A engineering graduate from Macgill University & Design in charge to Darling Duro Ltd. Canada.
• Man of design, with vast experience of 30 years abroad.
• Left the lucrative job abroad to contribute to growth his own country / India.
• Came with a vision to give India a range of innovative product range in pumping designs, the best from western countries.
• Design consultants to renowned pumps industries in India.
• Man of dreams & with his grit & determination single handedly changed the course of Pumping designs in India.
• Chief architect of submersible pumps revolution in India.
• Set a benchmark with continuous developments of new product range.
• Always a step ahead of market.
JOURNEY: (developing phase)
• Darling Pumps was set up in 1982 in a modest shed of 500 sq.ft at Mumbai.
• Sinko-Bloc pumps were the first of its continued stream product range from stable of Darling Pumps.
• Initially it was difficult to convince people about the submersible pump concept.
• Recognized by Govt. of India & was awarded the patent immediately.
• Soon the concept not only took the country by storm & but once the patent expired turned out to be the bread & butter for many pump manufacturing companies, thus was copied by its competitors as well.
• Big industrial houses like WASP, Kirloskar’s & Batliboi got associated with Darling Pumps to market its products.
• Not to rest on its laurels & with the faith & blessing of its ever growing customer base, Suppliers & strong dealer network darling continued to add further feather’s to its cap year after year & set up a benchmark for others to follow.
• New product ranges in submersible dewatering, sewage, non clog pumps etc with its ever efficient, reliable designs were next inline of continued stream of products.
• Darling Pumps was soon recognized as the company capable of handling growing needs of tough Indian pumping conditions.
• All big industrials houses, govt. & semi govt. organizations showed their faith in Darling pumps & its products were used for many developmental schemes.
• With the great support of its dedicated team of suppliers, dealers, employees & well wishers, the company was here to stay & cater to various pumping need of the nation.
• With the solid foundation in place darling pumps soon had a over 1000 sq. mtrs manufacturing unit at Mumbai & over 3000 sq. fts factories at Indore.
JOURNEY: (developed phase)
• The continuous & dedicated efforts of Late Shri Avinash Bhaskar Ranade for 18 years were turning his dreams into reality, but his untimely demise on 30th January 2007 came as shock not only darling family but the entire pumping fraternity.
• Working till the last minute of his life towards the fulfillment of his dream has not only rubbed on his successor, his son-in-law Mr. Sandeep Naolekar, but still today acts as a inspiration to each & every member of Darling Family.
• Mr. Ranade always gave more than 100% to whatever he did & expected the same from others.
• Mr. Ranade is no more with us but his legacy still remains an inspiration for many of us.
• With this legacy & never say die attitude of Mr. Sandeep Naolekar, Darling Pumps continued to work towards the fulfillment of dream of Late Shri Avinash Bhaskar Ranade.
• Darling pumps soon increased its capacities from 30HP pumps to 75 HP & are soon aiming towards 500 HP.
• It’s the only company to have a patent for Eductor range of pump sets.
• Today with its state of art manufacturing facilities at Indore & with the dedicated team of R&D, Darling pumps kept on adding more products like Dredger, Cantilever & Aerator pumps to cater to ever growing customer’s requirements.
• Darling Pumps with its futuristic technology, widest range of innovative products, user friendly & easy to maintain designs, dedication to highest quality products & appropriate knowledge support has created a niche for itself in submersible pump market.
• Today Darling Pumps is not only a major player in Indian pumps market, but with its over 250 indigenously developed models successfully enjoys the patronage of organizations like NPCIL, NTPC, Steel plants etc for its products.
• Darling pumps now successfully export its pumps to various Asian, European & South African countries.
• Darling pumps believe in long term customer relationship, reliability, respectability & confidentiality, Ethics of relations, Mutual support, solidarity & systematic approach for its dealers, suppliers & employees as well.
• Darling pumps not only understand its social responsibilities, but also further the cause by developing highly efficient products.
• Darling pumps over last so many have grown richer in experience & confidence. Each new problem accepted as an opportunity, far from growing complacent after its noteworthy achievements , Darling still continues to search answers to your future needs, designing & manufacturing BETTER PRODUCTS……… BETTER PUMPS…….
Today with the blessings & legacy of late Shri Avinash Bhaskar Ranade Darling Pumps is celebrating its Silver Jubilee. At this juncture we surely miss his presence, but as someone rightly said “the show must go on” & thus Darling pumps proudly announce one more feather in its cap, THE SPECIALLY DESIGNED DEWATERING PUMPS……. JUMBO TUFF! N/A
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.