Project Main Details
It´s about creating a case study for our idea, to submit it to several student award shows.
2011-12-15 06:15:33 GMT 2011-12-20 12:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 100 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
2. That´s why we came up with „ Pay by Piece.“
3. - an idea that turns the smallest Volkswagen, the new „Up“, into the world’s first car you can pay in small parts.
4. Every part has a different price, depending on the actual value.
5. Letting the customer decide how much to pay - month to month. Giving them the opportunity to adjust it to their other monthly expenses.
6. On the website an interactive model of the car will turn your monthly payments into actual parts of the car and mark the ones that are already purchased.
7. The whole experience is not only about the consumer, but also involves family and friends.
8. They can tag themselves on parts of the car via facebook, pay for them and so turn them into presents.
9. To communicate the idea online, we place web-banners at shopping sites like Amazon.
10. Every time you select an item to purchase, the banner will show you which part of the "Up" you could buy for the same price.
11. Pay by Piece demonstrates, how great small can be, by creating a completly new car-buying experience that is not only visual – but also social.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.