Paul Duke ZDLTK494014786657X
There is a professor of journalism, who is investigating the crime that took place in the motel. He was one of the first ones, who figured out there was something fishy about the whole thing. He seems to be a respectable man in his 50’s. Not too tall. He is wearing glasses and he has a pleasant voice. He is wearing a coat over his sweater with pants. The coat is not buttoned up. You can see the tie and the shirt he’s wearing from under his sweater.
As he is a professor, he should sound rather intelligent, and refined.
2011-08-16 18:14:16 GMT
2011-08-21 01:00:00 (GMT +02:00) Helsinki, Riga, Tallinn
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed000 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 10 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
There are no special pre-, post-, or production requirements for this project.
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project
Yes***Please submit sample for auditions.
- Who’s there? Who is it? (The professor takes a step back and falls into a hole that was right behind him) Aaaaah!!!
(The professor lies under some fragments and plates: )
… Ouch. That was rather unpleasant…
- Thank you for your assistance, and please forgive that rather dramatic introduction. My name is Paul Duke, and I’m the professor of journalism at the local university.
- I’ve been investigating this motel for quite some time. The authorities have written it off as a simple murder case, but I believe there is more to it than that. I believe this all began with a medal that Jack Penum brought back with him from the war (Professor shows the player the medal).
- Take it, it might help you (the professor gives the medal with the fused stone on it, to the player). Please, take it. I believe it could help you (Professor gives the player the medal). Do be careful though. I believe the man who took your daughter is Frank Penum, Jack’s younger brother, and is very (extra emphasis on the word “very”) dangerous.
- One of the motel’s former guests, Mr. Harrison, was known around town as a talented clockmaker. Well, it turns out that he was also a member of a cult called The Architects of the Universe. Through various artifacts they acquired over the years, they attempted to uncover what they believed was a relationship between the movements of the universe and the human soul. In essence, they believed they could unlock eternal life. Remember the medal I gave you of Jack’s? I believe it is one of these artifacts, and I believe Mr. Harrison knew this.
- Mr. Harrison tried to unlock its powers and wrest control of it from Jack, but in doing so, I believe Mr. Harrison was gravely injured. A body was later found with his signet ring on it by the police. However, I don’t believe for one second that it was really Mr. Harrison. If you ask me, he’s still out there somewhere. And his work is far from finished…
(Urgently) There you are! Quickly, you must find Mr. Harrison. In order to truly save your daughter, you have to stop him. Go now! I’ll stay here and look after your daughter until you return.
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
70552Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2011-01-10436 483
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website