Project Main Details
There will be 16 prompts to record. The prompts will be provided in a spreadsheet with the filename noted for each prompt.
1. Each prompt should be saved as an individual wav file. The filenames are case sensitive.
2. The files should be recorded as 8 khz, 16-bit linear mono, RIFF.
3. Prompts should have no more than 1/10th second of silence before and after them.
4. Please zip your files into an archive and email them to us. 2008-06-12 18:05:10 GMT 2008-06-18 17:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 5 5 2 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 5 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks
welcome.wav "Welcome to the *****************************
enter_PIN.wav "At this time, please enter your personal identification number on your touch tone phone."
If you are a French voice talent, please translate and record each of these sample files. Please meet the technical requirements described above.
THANK YOU!! Sample script for audition purposes (please see instrucitions in script notes):
Welcome to the *****************************
"At this time, please enter your personal identification number on your touch tone phone."
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.