Project Main Details
'RAW Words from customer below.
All I want is a sample demo, no custom demo. Send me a copy of your business message sample.
I have recruited and continue to use 5 voice talents for Quickshow from voice123 talent pool. 2008-10-10 00:14:44 GMT 2008-10-10 12:23:50 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed - Note: This project was manually closed by the voice seeker before it reached its original deadline. 10 10 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 10 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
The purpose of the MAIL360 Quickshow is to serve as product training to sales, pre-sales, and professional services. The Quickshow should include an overview of MAIL360, definition of product components with key features, and use cases with defined implementation architecture.
Slide 1 – What is MAIL360?
1. MAIL360 is an extensible architecture that leverages the value of Intelligent Mail®
2. MAIL360 provides the framework for Enterprise customers to transition to compliance of the USPS Intelligent Mail® Barcode mandate allowing for the maximum postal discounts for mailings.
3. MAIL360 allows Enterprise customers to tap into the full value of the Intelligent Mail® Barcode and future-proof their investment with MAIL360 – the right choice for the business enterprise.
4. MAIL360 tracks mail piece information in a format that can be quickly integrated with customers’ business applications to provide mail piece tracking.
Slide 2 – MAIL360 Components
MAIL360 is a modular solution with 3 key components:
1. 2 modules for compliance of the USPS Intelligent Mail® Barcode mandate
o MAIL360 Manager
o MAIL360 Server
2. 2 modules for mail piece tracking and reporting
o MAIL360 Data Manager
o MAIL360 Report Manager
Slide 3 – MAIL360 Manager
MAIL360 Manager generates and manages Intelligent Mail® Barcodes and is mostly used at remote or stand-alone locations. MAIL360 Manager is installed directly on MVS, Windows, UNIX, and iSeries operating systems allowing those applications connected to these environments to generate IMBs.
Users have several options to integrate MAIL360 Manager with their applications:
1. MAIL360 Manager API. This “C” programming interface allows application developers to integrate IMB generation and management originating from MAIL360 Manager into their software applications. The MAIL360 Manager API can be used to integrate Pitney Bowes Group 1 products or any other 3rd party software application with MAIL360 Manager.
2. MAIL360 Manager Batch Driver. The MAIL360 Manager Batch Driver makes it possible to call the MAIL360 Manager using a parameter driven interface. The defined parameters are included in the scripts, control language, or JCL depending on the operating platform of the application calling MAIL360 Manager. The MAIL360 Manager Batch Driver should be used by those organizations that are not familiar with the “C” programming language for application integration.
MAIL360 Manager contains features that allow Mailers to specify how both their Mailer IDs and IMBs should be handled. Whether using the MAIL360 API or the MAIL360 Manager Batch Driver, users can take advantage of the following key MAIL360 Manager features:
1. Mailer ID Handling. MAIL360 Manager provides automation for the handling of Mailer IDs when new Mailer IDs are encountered during job processing. MAIL360 Manager allows Mailers to automatically add new Mailer IDs to the record and continue processing without generating an error. Mailers have the flexibility to configure MAIL360 Manager to initiate an error (instead of adding the Mailer ID to the record) when a new Mailer ID is encountered when processing a job.
2. Allocation Options. Mailers have a significant amount of flexibility on how IMBs are allocated to their applications. The Mailer has the ability to identify the minimum and maximum range sizes for their IMBs being generated. The Mailer can identify a range of 1, or 1,000, or 1,000,000 IMBs generated in a single call.
3. Partitioning. Mailers may use partitioning to guarantee the assignment of contiguous IMB numbers into the mutually exclusive blocks that are important to their business. These mutually exclusive blocks of IMBs can be used to identify specific business processes (such as invoices, claims, or refunds) that are processed. These segments are identified through the use of the 1st 2 digits of the IMB serial number; allowing Mailers to create up to 100 segments (partitions).
Slide 3 – MAIL360 Server
MAIL360 Server allows users to fulfill their IMB assignment and management requirements through the use of web services. All IMB requests, assignments, and information are stored in the MAIL360 Server database. MAIL360 Server is installed and managed on a Microsoft Windows server that is located at the client site adhering to the customer’s access and security standards.
MAIL360 Server, while providing the same core functionality as MAIL360 Manager (IMB generation and management), is a much more extensive offering. MAIL360 Server delivers remote IMB generation and management to the enterprise. Using the MAIL360 Server web services interface, users may specify how the IMB numbering for their Mailer IDs should be handled. MAIL360 Server can serve as an administration console for IMB generation and management, maintenance of Mailer ID IMB numbering policies, and IMB numbering ranges across multiple application servers, MAIL360 Managers, or both.
MAIL360 Server offers a comparable feature set to MAIL360 Manager including Mailer ID Handling and Allocation Options. MAIL360 Server delivers additional features for IMB generation and management including:
1. User-Specified Numbering Schemes. Similar to partitioning in the MAIL360 Manager, user-specified numbering schemes allow Mailers to guarantee the assignment of contiguous IMB numbers into the mutually exclusive blocks that are important to their business. These mutually exclusive blocks of IMBs can be used to identify specific business processes (such as invoices, claims, or refunds) that are processed. Removal of the limitation of partitions -- These segments are identified through the use of the 1st 2 digits of the IMB serial number; allowing Mailers to create up to 100 segments (partitions). Show example with name, minimum, maximum
2. Unique User Identification Number (UUID). Enterprise key to maintain the uniqueness of the IMB when stored in database. May be used as mail piece metadata to be used as proof show uniqueness. N/A
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.