Project Main Details
Each line is meant to be read as a stand-alone statement, so that we can cut up the audio and adjust it with the video. In some cases there may be only a little space between statements, and sometimes there will be a few seconds pause.
Since this is a technical piece, we may need to change some individual lines after the client watches the video, so please record in an environment that you can replicate later. We will master the audio ourselves so that does not need to be a factor. 2012-09-07 18:09:13 GMT 2012-09-10 14:00:00 (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
2. After your trailer is prepped, you may begin spraying.
3. Stay about a foot away from the surface and move at a constant speed. Going faster will make the coverage lighter; going slower will make it thicker.
4. Our higher-end nozzles can make this process easier by allowing you to cover larger areas at a time.
5. The proper spray coverage is shown here.
6. If you’re doing a full wall and the Kemlite is rolled down, make sure to spray into the narrow area between the two surfaces.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.