Project Main Details
- Native British English speaker with over 2 years of narration experience within the IT sector
- Experience in narration for Training/e-learning materials
Interested parties please forward your application to along with the following materials:
- Your quote in USD for 1000 words in the speed of 120 words/minute.
- A demo reading the script provided in the script box below.
Remarks: the following requirements must also be observed for all demos and future recordings once hired:
- Noise reduction, DC offset, and gates are not necessary unless studio conditions mandate
- Files should be mono, and the file should be normalized using RMS detection at -10db to -1.0
- There should be no audible echo, no audible hissing.
- There should be no additional special effects (such as music or background sounds)
- The tone must be pleasant and moderately upbeat. The narrator should sound confident, need not necessarily smile while reading, but should not sound grim or somber.
- The voice should have minimal mouth clicking sounds, and there should be no obvious sibilance
- Voice should not be nasal with any evidence of accent/dialect
- Pitch should be in the mid range.
- Inflection should be natural -- not monotone, not over the top (television commercial/ad tone is not acceptable)
- Cadence and rhythm should be natural - not too fast, not too slow
- Articulation should be precise, ending consonants should be heard clearly and words should not meld into each other.
2009-10-19 22:31:58 GMT 2010-01-01 12:00:00 (GMT +08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 39 5 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 200 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 39 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Real Experience in a *****************.
There is no substitute for real experience. ****************** enable users to go beyond a static demonstration or simulation, to experiment and make mistakes working with live equipment.
In a *****************, learners master their hardware and software skills in a real, remote environment.
************* provide an environment that can mirror almost any hardware or software configuration – even custom environments or proprietary application modules – to meet your specific sales training, classroom education, and IT certification requirements.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.