Project Main Details
We are professional recording & sound processing studios, successfully conducted many major Korean and overseas corporations' voice database projects. We are currently working on a English TTS(Text-to-Speech) voice synthesis data development project, and are looking for a qualified Native American speaker.
Speaker required to read the script with good rythm and appropriate style for the voice synthesis program. Tone stability is must.
-TTS (Text-to-Speech) data development.
-Approx 90,000 words (Data-time less than 15 hours) including everyday conversation, numbers, alphabets etc.
-To be done in 1 month maximum.
-No editing is required (upload the file to our FTP by 100 sentences in certain file name format on daily basis.)
-Hope to start in January 2011.
-6000 USD budget (10% down payment, 45% second payment and the rest 45% will be paid after the whole session is over including repair recording)
-Young female native voiceover who speaks Native American in friendly and clear tone of voice.
-When recording, please use NO compression, NO gain, NO equalization and NO expansion/gating.
-Please do NOT edit the silence area between sentences. It should contain the studio ambiance.
- Sampling frequency: 48,000Hz, 16 bit mono.
- File format: Windows PCM wav files.
- Clipping, clicks, howling, pop-noise, breath etc. must be avoided.
- Preferred amplitude is in the 24,000 to 30,000 range (sample value).
- Recordings should be flat, linear recordings without any hardware or software equalization or dynamic range compression performed on them.
For more information, please email here:
******************** 2010-12-16 00:54:29 GMT 2010-12-24 18:00:00 (GMT +09:00) Seoul Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 13 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud AND
• Audio files must be delivered by regular mail
2. Together, the government reports could fuel new efforts regulate airline behavior.
3. When you are done with class give me call.
4. Three months later I had more engagements than I knew what to do with.
5. She brought them to her luxurious apartment for birthday parties with her baby son.
6. What we're seeing now are things the way they usually are.
7. We just enjoy every day of our relationship.
8. Dozens talked on cell phones, arranging to have someone pick them up.
9. Both trains were apparently moving slowly at the time of crash.
10. And I can remember which music goes with which Lee said.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.