Project Main Details
It is an audioguide, the total recording time is 44 minutes (24 minutes with the male voice and 20 minutes with the female voice). It talks about historic characters.
We would provide the full translated script (divided in two documents, one for the male voice talent and another one for the female voice). The script will include phonetic indications to let you know how to pronounce foreign words (there a few proper names).
Please, take the following in mind to give us your quote:
* Men will have to record 24 minutes, and women will have to record 20 minutes.
* You can record the full script in a single audio file: we will make the neccesary edition to split it in several files.
* You don't need to make any post-processing tasks: just delete mistakes and retakes and give us a DRY version. We will process it (normalize, noise filtering, compression, etc.)
* You would have a flexible turnaround (let's say 3 days aprox.) to deliver the job.
* No retakes will be necessary, unless we find a mistake, of course. We will ask you to record a small sample before starting the job, so the client confirms is ok. This way, we avoid possible re-recordings. Therefore, you will only record this job once.
Better qoutes will have more chances of being selected for this project.
Thank you very much. 2008-11-25 12:01:52 GMT 2008-11-26 17:00:00 (GMT +01:00) Amsterdam, CopenHagen, Madrid, Paris, Vilnius Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 23 21 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 23 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.