Narration for video product demo ZDLTK152058827598X
- A voice over for a video demonstration/user guide for a software product. The product is a marine navigation application so any experience or background in boating, charts etc would help. That said, text is simple and no in-depth technical knowledge of any kind is needed.
- This is basic reading of descriptive text, but to make it a little less boring I am looking for someone with a native British accent (i.e. would prefer people actually based in UK).
- Optionally, some background music may be useful to set the tone of presentation.
- Budget is relatively low but I am flexible on deliverables, text length etc.
Current silent video here: ******************************************
2011-01-25 14:34:33 GMT
2011-01-29 14:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed000 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 10 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 Note: Names, links, and contact information have been replaced by "*" symbols. If you have been invited to submit an audition or proposal for this project, you can sign in to see this information in full.
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
2-3 minutes (perhaps up to 5 min. total)
English - British
Middle Age Male
• Audio files must be delivered via email
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks AND • Add music
This is a non-union project
70983Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2011-01-251 0
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website