Project Main Details
• Approx 4 mins in duration.
• Tone should be swift, upbeat, educational but not too over the top.
• This is a marketing awareness piece to educate customers about a new offering.
• Each slide is to be recorded as an individual *.wav file.
• Each file should be named after the slide #. For example, Overview_slide1.wav
• All *.wav files should be edited and final.
• All *.wav should begin with .2 seconds of silence
2010-01-18 15:59:03 GMT 2010-01-18 18:42:26 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed - Note: This project was manually closed by the voice seeker before it reached its original deadline. 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
Together, ************************ offer the only all-in-one sports management solution that combines online registration, sports organization management and a fully-integrated Web Store backed by the quality, selection and service of the world’s largest athletic retailer.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.