Project Main Details
This is for non-broadcast AV exhibit in an immersive theater in the musuem. The Voice talent/producer should be able to submit a custom demo of the script below.
Matt 2008-08-07 15:22:50 GMT 2008-08-11 15:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 52 52 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 52 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
13. NARRATOR: Soon after the town was founded, Hershey had a first-rate baseball team!
Soon after that, Hershey Park offered everything from a delightful boat float, to a pulse-pounding coaster rid
14. NARRATOR: And, the fun had just begun!
15. NARRATOR: A YMCA, a YWCA, a country club for golfers, a pool for swimmers, a ballroom for dancers…
16. NARRATOR: A palace for the Hershey Skating Club’s Ice Carnival. And, a world-class arena for professional and amateur hockey.
17. NARRATOR: A Stadium to host classic gridiron action, track meets… even midget auto racing motorcycle shows!
18. NARRATOR: And, enough pathways, byways and trails to suit a community-craving for fresh air, smiles on their faces and spring in their steps!
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.