Medical Procedures ZDLTK152059317956X
A medical instructional video for the purposes of trained and updating physicians. V/O needs to sound mature, confident yet light. Familiarity with medical terminology is a big plus.
2011-01-29 21:15:25 GMT
2011-02-11 15:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed000 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
The Voice Actor should be located in:
To be defined
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
2 pages (approx 800 words)
English - USA and Canada
Young Adult Female OR Middle Age Female
• Talent must record at a designated studio in a specified area OR • Audio files must be delivered via email
There are no special pre-, post-, or production requirements for this project.
The Voice Actor should have at least 1 years of experience in the voice industry.
This is a non-union project
YesV/O needs to sound mature, confident yet light. Familiarity with medical terminology is a big plus.
1. The patient is placed in supine position with the leg
abducted and the toes pointing towards the ceiling.
2. A three quarter sheet is utilized to create a wide
sterile field over the legs.
3. Sterile towels and chlorhexidine swabs are dropped onto
the sterile field
4. The operator puts on a surgeon’s cap covering the hair
and a mask with a face shield covering the nose and the
5. The hands are thoroughly washed with soap and water.
6. The operator then puts on a sterile gown and sterile
7. A wide region of the groin and lower abdomen is prepped
with two 3.5 mL chlorhexidine swabs.
8. The region is then draped with sterile towels.
9. Important landmarks include the anterior superior iliac
spine and the ipsilateral pubic tubercle between which
runs the inguinal ligament. The femoral vein is roughly
2/3 of the way towards the pubic tubercle from the
anterior superior iliac spine 2 cm inferior to
the inguinal ligament.
10. The femoral pulse is being palpated and the femoral
vein is almost always directly medial to the femoral
11. 1% lidocaine is drawn up into a 3 mL syringe.
12. 1% lidocaine is used to anesthetize the skin with a 25
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
71091Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2011-01-291 1
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website