Project Main Details
For good and valuable consideration received, and without further consideration or compensation, I hereby consent to be photographed, filmed, videotaped, have my voice recorded, and/or have my personal likeness, appearance and/or performance recorded through other visual means in connection with the above referenced production (collectively, “Production Materials”), and authorize Eli Lilly and Company and its affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns (“Lilly”) and such other persons as Lilly may choose from time to time (collectively, “Licensees”) to use, release, publish, exhibit, copyright, broadcast, display, print and post on the Internet, in CD-ROMs, on television or through any other medium, whether now known or later developed, any of the Production Materials, as described below:
• The Production Materials may be used for the following purposes: (i) public relations; (ii) training and education; (iii) advertising; (iv) research; and (v) sales and marketing activities.
• The Production Materials may be seen and used by Licensees throughout the world and the rights granted herein are perpetual and fully paid-up.
• Licensees may summarize, reproduce, digitize, modify, alter, create derivate works of or adapt the Production Materials, in their sole discretion, and the Production Materials may be used, in whole or in part, alone or with other materials, such as text, data, images, photographs, illustrations, animation, graphics, and video or audio segments, in Licensees’ sole discretion.
• I have no right of approval or inspection over the creation, development, use, manufacture, promotion, broadcasting, distribution, display or sale of the Production Materials.
• I have no ownership or interest in the production or any of the Production Materials, their copyright or any other intellectual property rights associated therewith.
• I release and discharge Licensees, and their respective officers, agents and employees, and each and all persons involved in creating the Production Materials from any liability or claims, whether known or unknown, arising out of or in any way related to the Production Materials or the rights, uses or representations contained in this Consent and Release Form.
• I represent and warrant that this license doesn’t conflict with any existing commitment on my part. I have not authorized, nor will I authorize or permit the use of my voice, portrait, likeness, appearance or photograph in connection with the advertising or promotion of any products or services competitive to or incompatible with Lilly’s products.
• Nothing herein will constitute any obligation on the part of Licensees to make any use of the Production Materials.
• If a court of competent jurisdiction determines that enforcement of any provision of this Consent and Release Form to the fullest extent of its terms would be unenforceable in any manner, I specifically agree and authorize such court to enforce such provision to the extent the court determines that such enforcement is reasonable.
• I am fluent in the language this form is written in and, if applicable, I understand that I may also ask for a version of the form written in my native language.
I declare that I am eighteen (18) years old or older and am legally competent to execute this Consent and Release Form under the laws of my country. I understand that the terms herein are contractual and not a mere recital, and that this Consent and Release Form is legally binding on me. I have read and fully informed myself of the contents of this Consent and Release Form before signing it. I have had an opportunity to ask questions about the use of the Production Materials, understand their purported use, knowingly consent to such use and voluntarily sign this Consent and Release Form. 2014-05-08 17:25:41 GMT 2014-05-14 17:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 12 12 31 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 12 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 31 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
NARRATOR (VO): Place the pen’s
clear base firmly against your skin,
then turn the lock ring to unlock it.
NARRATOR (VO): Now, press the
green injection button, and you’ll
hear a click. [audible click]
This first click tells you your pen is
starting to deliver your medicine.
Keep holding the pen firmly in place
for 5 to 10 seconds to make sure
you receive all your medicine.
You’ll hear a second click.
NARRATOR (VO): The second
click means it’s done and you can
remove the pen from your skin.
NARRATOR (VO): Finally, put your
used pens in a closeable sharps
container to prevent accidental
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.