Project Main Details
Word count: ~4,000 to 4,500 words.
Qualities of the narrator:
â¢ A bright, mature male (age range 40s-60s) who is enthusiastic about sharing the work, conveying a sense of authority on the subject matter in a warm manner. He is passionate and informed without being pretentious in any way.
â¢ He is not âfolksy,â nor does he convey any specific regionalism or dialect.
â¢ Engaging, accessible, and direct.
NOTES FOR VOICE123 AUDITIONS:
1. Do NOT contact this client directly. Any violation of this will be reported to Voice123.
2. Do NOT place music or effects under your audition.
3. Do NOT include any additional spoken words in your audition file (e.g. name, your studio, âthanks for opportunityâ statements, etc.
4. The attached include audition side is a tiny fraction of final production so we prefer that you do not watermark your audition track. However, if you feel you must, use only a soft, unobtrusive, periodic beep.
5. Prior to final casting, we will request a high quality audio file be sent to our technical director who will evaluate the recording and editing quality.
6. Audition recording should be 44.1 khz, 16 bit .wav OR mp3 file. (The final tracks will only be accepted as a .wav file.)
7. Recording should be clean (no clicks, pops, or breaths) and no "clipped" recordings will be accepted.
8. We will provide a recording script and general pronunciation guide.
9. Any pickups for missed words and pronunciation corrections are considered part of the total project and will not incur additional payment. Any changes to the script by the final client after the recording session will be paid at an agreed upon rate.
10. A signed release form must be returned to the producer prior to the recording session. No payment will be issued without a release form on file. 2014-11-28 17:20:34 GMT 2014-12-05 12:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 53 53 1 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 65 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 53 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Nakashima treasured the grain of woodâas is apparent in all the pieces throughout the gallery. He sought it out in the massive work where the grain tells a dramatic tale in large scaleâ¦ like a stirring grand operaâ¦
But he also tells a subtle story in small pieces, framing the grain like a poem of only a few delicately crafted but truly unforgettable words.
Here we see English walnut and East Indian rosewood in a striking contrast that still creates harmony
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.