Project Main Details
We have a short deadline for this as the event is on Tuesday June 21. Our hope is that we can have VOGs recorded pre-event, but have voice talent on standby Tuesday morning in case we need to rerecord for the afternoon's general session.
Please be in touch with questions! 2011-06-17 17:18:38 GMT 2011-06-18 14:11:11 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed - Note: This project was manually closed by the voice seeker before it reached its original deadline. 0 0 1 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
1. Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Take Your Seats, our program will begin in 10 Minutes.
2. Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Take Your Seats, our program will begin in 5 Minutes.
3. Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Take your Seats, our program will begin shortly.
4. Ladies and Gentlemen, our program is about to begin, as a courtesy to our presenters please remember to silence all phones and electronic devices. Thank You.
5. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Daiichi Sankyo SPRIX Product Launch! Please, take your seats. Our program is about to begin.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.