Project Main Details
2009-07-30 13:12:28 GMT 2009-08-05 13:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 20 20 2 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 2 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 18 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
1. After we have done a basic search, we can now rearrange the results using the Sort function.
2. To see how it works, let’s look at the results from our “global warming” search.
3. At the top right of the results page there is a drop down menu that lists Date, Author, Source and Relevance. These are different ways that you can reorganize your articles.
4. The default in Academic Search Complete is by Date which means that the most current items are listed first.
5. You can also sort by Relevance to move the articles that best match your search terms to the top of the list. Now all the articles listed first have the term “global warming” in the title or abstract.
6. On the left hand side of the screen, there are more ways to narrow our search results. One of the ways is by type of information.
7. For example, if we wanted only scholarly articles, we could click on the term “Academic Journals.” This reduces the number of results significantly.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.