Project Main Details
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
Despite difficult circumstances, our founder, Lena Bryant saw a need and came up with a
solution that revolutionized the women's fashion industry.
She created a brand that has become a symbol of confidence and
empowerment for generations of women.
We will uphold the Heritage of our brand by having knowledgeable, helpful and trusted
Consultants committed to making shopping memorable for every Client.
Everything we do is to make HER smile.
It’s HER store.
AS A CONSULTANT
A Consultant is a professional who provides expert advice. They are experienced individuals trained to advise a Client to help HER make the best possible choices.
As a Consultant:
- You are empowered and expected to ensure Client satisfaction. It’s HER store.
- Your personal style confirms your role as a trusted advisor.
- You understand wardrobe needs and how to create multiple looks out of key pieces.
- You believe every woman deserves to feel beautiful, sexy and confident in your ability to help HER.
- You share our story.
- You are warm and engaging and ask the correct questions to anticipate HER needs and create new ones.
- You utilize your tools to ask the right questions and listen to HER for keys to finding HER the right items.
- You understand the importance of getting HER in the fitting room.
- You understand the quality of the product and speak to features and benefits.
- You show HER new product, explain trends and understand HER body shape to fit HER and sell HER a wardrobe.
- She comes back to you again and again and is likely to refer HER friends and family because she trusts your service.
A Client’s first impression of the store is largely based on the image and professionalism you project as a Consultant. It’s important to remember that non-verbal behaviors can influence a Client’s perception of you before any introduction has been made. Maintaining a professional approach sets the tone for HER entire experience.
• Have pride in your appearance.
- Take care in how you look. Putting effort into planning your outfits for the week will show your Client that you care about projecting a professional image and will build HER confidence in your ability to do the same for HER.
• Be aware of your body language.
- Looking down, leaning, frowning, crossing your arms or even absent-minded fidgeting like tapping your fingers on the counter give the impression that you are bored, annoyed or just don’t want to be bothered. Remember, you are visible at all times to your Client whether she is in your store or just passing by and looking in. Keep your head up, smile, be aware of your surroundings and project body language that encourages Client interaction.
• Give consistent service to every Client.
- Treat every Client with the same level of professionalism. Do not make assumptions based on a Client’s appearance and never let a challenging Client change your demeanor. Always be accommodating and professional to ensure Client satisfaction every time.
• Keep interactions with other stylists professional.
- Clients do not want to overhear personal conversations or complaints on the sales floor.
Consultants must always be aware of how their interactions impact the Client Experience.
Say Yes to the Request
Say Yes to the Request is a program designed to encourage and empower every Consultant to build the very best experience for every Client from start to finish in any situation.
It is important to know that as a Consultant, you are trusted to take the correct course of action in order to come to a resolution before the Client leaves the store.
At Lane Bryant Consultants must be genuinely committed to providing amazing Client service. It’s HER store!
The Approach and Sales Floor
Your confidence is important in the way you approach a Client. Dressing to impress, actively engaging the Client and not waiting on HER to come to you are keys to success. Don’t start with an insincere sales pitch. Create a welcoming environment with a natural approach that allows your unique personality to shine through! It’s HER store! Pretend it’s HER name on the front door and align all you do to ensure HER satisfaction.
Are any of these greetings really personable? Unless the Client is really in need, you are likely to get a quick dismissive response.
When greeting a Client be personable, engaging and clear that you are there to provide excellent service. First impressions are crucial; here are some great examples of how to greet her.
When assisting Clients in the Fitting room
• Check back often. Do not wait for HER to ask for help before you offer your assistance.
- If she does have to ask for help, be sure to take the time to assess what she has and what she needs.
• Continue to build the sale!
- Keep communication going during the appointment and be sure to educate the Client on the features and benefits of each product, including technology.
- Wardrobe solutions are also key. A strapless bra or a little black dress serve specific purposes in a woman’s closet.
• Focus on team selling and use the headsets to share HER story with the team
- The Client should never have to leave the fitting room to find sizes or items. If you are assisting other Clients, ensure you use headsets to let other Consultants know HER story so they can help assist
• Engage with multiple Clients at once!
- Encourage them to show each other items and interact. Make it fun, like they are shopping with their friends.
• Make it a rule never to enter or exit the fitting room with your hands empty
Continue to add on use your expertise to suggest items that fit perfectly, offer solutions and make her feel her best.
True/False: In the fitting room you should only help the Clients you are already working with.
True/False: If a Client knows where an item is, it’s better to let HER grab it herself.
Completing HER Purchase
You’ve learned how to make a great first impression, but don’t forget that completing HER purchase is the last impression she has of you, HER shopping experience and Lane Bryant. Client loyalty is the key to a successful brand. We want Clients to think of Lane Bryant first when they are ready to shop.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.