Project Main Details
looking for this kind of feel,when asked for a password, use the password voice123 to watch this video. *****************************
password ******** 2011-02-17 18:29:42 GMT 2011-02-24 12:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
2. Are you tired of using your hammer to finish the job?
3. Are you ready to let innovative technology work for you?
4. Then you’re ready for High Pressure. Makita High Pressure…..
4.5. ….It’s another best-in-class solution from
The Innovation Leader.
5. Makita high pressure is powered by a four-pole induction motor and a two-stage compressor that dramatically increases air pressure delivered to pneumatic nailers.
6. The result? A more compact nailer with less weight, engineered to deliver more driving power and consistent nailing performance.
• More Power
• More Compact
• Less Weight
• Better Fit
THIS is Makita High Pressure. 8. The heart of the system is the High Pressure Air Compressor with an oil-less pump for maintenance-free operation.
9. Makita’s highly-efficient two-stage compressor first compresses the air to conventional pressure before moving to the high pressure stage.
10. The result is a full four-hundred P-S-I capacity, more than DOUBLE the pressure of a conventional air compressor.
11. The highly efficient four-pole induction motor operates at lower R-P-M…
12. …and that means less noise than other conventional air compressors.
13. There are four quick-couplers: Two for high pressure nailers and two for conventional nailers.
14. The compressor’s low amp-draw reduces the incidence of tripped-breakers and voltage-drop during start-up.
15. It’s also smaller and easier to transport.
. Makita offers a wheel kit, and High Pressure Air hoses that are lightweight, flexible, and engineered to resist kinks –
16. With this kind of versatility and performance, it’s the only compressor you’ll need. High Pressure technology enables Makita to reduce the size of the nailers by drastically reducing the cylinder size. This means Makita High Pressure nailers are up to thirty-percent more compact, with less weight than conventional comparable nailers
(note transition to AN911H)
18. The new framing coil nailer is more compact and almost three-pounds lighter than the Hitachi N-R-eighty-three!
19. It also has an easy-load canister, tool-less depth adjustments, and a two-mode selector trigger for sequential and contact nailing.
21. At three-hundred-twenty P-S-I, it will drive nails from one-and-three-quarter-inches up to three-and-a-half-inches in size. Got O-S-B, L-V-L, or other engineered lumbers or building materials? Bring ‘em on!
23. When you’re installing siding, precision depth adjustment is critical.
24. Makita’s high pressure siding coil nailers are engineered to deliver consistent, flush nailing to get the job done right.
25. The Makita weighs only four-point-two pounds, with a selector trigger for sequential or contact nailing.
26. It has an easy-load nail canister, and the base adjusts easily from one-and-one-quarter-inch to two-and-a-half-inches….
27. …for faster, more efficient loading and increased productivity. 31. It’s a new world of engineered lumbers and composite materials – with increased demands for efficiency, productivity and performance.
32. Makita has responded with a new line of High Pressure Nailers, with more on the way.
33. Compact in size, less weight, better fit, yet delivering more power than you’ve ever experienced with conventional pneumatic nailers.
34. Are you ready to let innovative technology work for you? Then you’re ready for High Pressure Pneumatics from Makita, the innovation leader.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.