Project Main Details
· 35-40 years old
· Average Midwestern voice without an identifiable dialect/accent
· Natural, clean articulation
· High energy
· Positive, friendly tone
· Engaging and informative
· Credible and confident
· Conversational and professional
· Caller-centric delivery and through-put
· Event tempo and pitch
· Consistent, mid-level volume 2013-07-10 14:07:32 GMT 2013-07-14 10:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
Our patient office hours are Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
If you’d like to make an appointment for you or a loved one, please leave your name, number and a brief message and one of our helpful team members will return your call as soon as possible.
You may also schedule a new patient appointment through our website at ******************
We look forward to talking with you soon! Thanks for calling and have a great day!
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.