HRBP Investigation Training ZDLTK53308452029X
Seeking voice talent to read audio script that goes with an online training module for HR Business Partners at major oil company. Voice needs to be professional, crisp, at a good pace (not too slow). Must have an engaging tone of voice, with good inflection and emphasis on key words as appropriate.
Audio file needs to be delivered as *.wmv.
IMPORTANT: We need a separate audio file created for each screen of the training module. Plan on approximately 25 slides.
2013-01-30 17:35:02 GMT
2013-02-13 17:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed000 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 25 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
The Voice Actor should be located in:
Fixed - USD 1000
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Approximately 3,500 words
English - USA and Canada
Middle Age Female OR Middle Age Male
• Audio files must be delivered via email AND • Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks AND • Provide voice direction
The Voice Actor should have at least 3 years of experience in the voice industry.
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project
Yes***custom demo required***
Practical Considerations – Burden of Proof
• An internal investigation is not a criminal proceeding
– You are not investigating guilt or innocence
– “Beyond a reasonable doubt” is not the standard
• Although it has been said during this training that you should begin your investigation with an eye towards the courtroom as your destination, internally as we assess your conclusions, Legal and Ethics will not be weighing your investigation as though it were a criminal proceeding. So, we will not be trying to determine if you were able to prove guilt or innocence beyond a reasonable doubt.
• An internal investigation is also not a civil litigation
• You are not deciding civil liability
• “Preponderance of the evidence” is not the standard
• Legal and Ethics are not attempting to judge whether by a preponderance of the evidence that it is more likely than not that the offense you are investing occurred.
• Understand that what Legal and Ethics are seeking to conclude is whether your investigation was thorough and properly performed – that is, that your investigation reaches a probable conclusion based on credible evidence.
– The objective is to make sure that you reach a credible and probable conclusion so that when a third party is looking at your investigation that third party can logically follow how you reached your conclusion.
– You should also remember that many of the investigations you may be involved with are alleged ethics violations and so you are operating in gray areas regarding potential policy violations. The conclusions may not necessarily be absolute. Understand that reasonable minds could differ, but your job is to make sure that you do a credible and thorough investigation.
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
84009Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2012-09-124 15
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website