Project Main Details
Prior to final casting, the project director will contact the talent to go over the project needs and make sure
There are 10 tracks total averaging just over a minute each. (The script's total word count--for both roles--is 2594 words).
For the audition, if possible, please have someone else read the Emily role.
IMPORTANT: One of our directors will need to direct the recording session. Please let us know in your reply your favored method for recording under direction (e.g. Skype, cell phone, VoiceConnect.)
1. Do NOT contact this client directly. Any violation of this will be reported to Voice123.
2. Do NOT place music or effects under your audition.
3. The audition side is a tiny fraction of final production so we prefer that you not watermark your audition track. However, if you feel you must, please use only a soft, unobtrusive, periodic beep.
4. Audition recording should be 44.1 khz, 16 bit .wav OR mp3 file. (The final tracks will only be accepted as a .wav file.)
5. Recording should be clean (no clicks, pops, or breaths) and no "clipped" recordings will be accepted.
6. Any pickups for missed words and pronunciation corrections are considered part of the total project and will not incur additional payment. Any changes to the script by the final client after the recording session will be paid at an agreed upon rate.
7. A signed release form and W-9 must be returned to the producer prior to the recording session. No payment will be issued without these items on file.
Attached can be found here:
2015-05-25 15:37:16 GMT 2015-05-29 15:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 38 38 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 38 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via email OR
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
Here we are, Grandpa!
Yep, it looks that way. The Marie Selby Botanical Gardens. You say you’ve been here before?
Last week. I was here with my class. We learned about epiphytes and botany and butterflies and (Jim cuts in somewhere in here.) banyan trees and bonsai and bamboo and ….
Whoa! Slow down, will ya? Let an old man catch up.
You’re not an old man.
I’m older than you. And I haven’t been here before. What is this place again?
It’s a botanical garden. It’s where people come to learn about the natural environment and the lives of plants. (Excited to share) They have a bunch of different gardens that you can see and touch, like a butterfly garden where they grow plants that attract butterflies, and they even have a real rain forest, like the Amazon in South America.
Wow. That’s a lot of ground to cover. Get it? A lot of ground?
You’re very funny. (She doesn’t think this particular joke is funny at all.) They have tropical plants here from all over the world, Grandpa. There’s a lot to learn.
Then we should get started. Where should we go first?
We can go anywhere we want, but I think we should start in the conservatory. It’s packed with epiphytes !
Epiphytes. They’re plants that grow on other plants.
Well, that explains it.
It’ll be easier if I show you.
Then lead the way, my dear! I’ve got a lot to learn.
And I’ve got a lot to teach, Grandpa. This place is great!
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.