Project Main Details
The voice I need will be used for a smartphone videogame in which the characters are playing a game of marco polo (the blindfolded game).
I'm looking for a stereotypical ghetto, african american voice that has a lot of character (think Eddie Murphy in terms of style). I'm looking for a voice type that is almost over the top.
Its a very simple script with only a couple of lines that I need to be spoken seperatly (maybe a 1second gap between each so I can cut an splice the track). The script is as follows;
1) "Marco" (said 5 times in slightly varying styles)
2) "Polo" (said 5 times in slightly varying styles)
3) "Hey guys...who wants to play a game of Marco Polo!"
4) "Awww Maaan...this is hard...Why don't you be Marco!"
5) "Aiiiight...lets go!!!" 2013-02-24 01:29:01 GMT 2013-02-26 19:35:13 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed - Note: This project was manually closed by the voice seeker before it reached its original deadline. 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.