Project Main Details
We have 3 scripts that need VO. Two are approximately the length of the sample script. The third is very short, about 4 sentences.
We will select a talent Wednesday Oct 10, late afternoon and need the VO delivered by Thursday early afternoon.
Here is some direction:
We are looking for a professional announce talent with a warm approach and a voice that can bring importance, meaning and a sense of urgency to fundraiser video. We would like a voice that conveys a caring quality without being overacted or too soft. This will air at a dinner event so the VO really needs to cut through.
Thanks in advance!
2012-10-09 23:40:12 GMT 2012-10-10 18:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
We are looking for a professional announce talent with a warm approach and a voice that can bring importance, meaning and a sense of urgency to fundraiser video. We would like a voice that conveys a caring quality without being overacted or too soft. ((Powerful / emotional Open with SB))
For 10 years the NIH has de-funded research for people with Down syndrome. The Global Down Syndrome Foundation is determined to work with legislators and the NIH to stop the spiral and get research funding back on track.
With your support, the Global Down Syndrome Foundation is advocating for and assisting thousands of people with Down syndrome, helping them reach their potential.
Your donations are providing for critical research and health care initiatives that often make a life or death difference for our children.
• The recruitment of key scientist in Alzhiemers and Down Syndrome Research. The funding of grants to scientists with new innovative ideas. All at the Linda Crnic Institue for Down Syndrome.
• The highest standards of medical care, therapies and educational support for nearly 1000 children so at the Sie Center for Down Sydrome at Children’s Hospital Colorado
• Programs and events that increase confidence and healthy life styles like the Denver Zoo Internship Program, the Pure Barre Exercise classes, the Be Beautiful Be Yourself Dance Class and Hollywood Ball…and the Dare To Play Camps for soccer, cheerleading and football…
• the development of a prenatal testing pamphlet that will ensure pregnant women have current and accurate facts about Down syndrome.
• The Be Beautiful Be Yourself Fashion Show in Washington DC.
These milestones powered by your generosity allow us to show the world what people with Down syndrome can do.
We are leaders in a movement advocating for rights for people with Down syndrome. Together we are inspiring the world.
Welcome to the Be Beautiful Be Yourself Fashion Show!
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.