Project Main Details
The audio recorder will use voice talent and his/her own equipment to produce high-quality voice recordings by reading the scripts provided. Turnaround time will be quick - within 24 hours - and use of ftp is required. Minimal edits should be needed. Duration of the project is 3 months. The audio recorder becomes an employee, not a contractor.
• Creates original audio clips to be used within content pages or multimedia presentations for KCDL online courses.
• Ensures that audio files are optimized for delivery over the web using KCDL recording standards.
• Deliverables will be submitted within the expected timeline provided by the project manager.
High-Position requires a high degree of adaptability. Incumbent will be faced with a variety of issues on a day-to-day basis and will be expected to respond to these issues appropriately.
Own equipment & software needed
Up to 30 hours/week.
Experience and Education:
• Minimum of 1 year experience creating audio recordings
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Expertise in audio production
• Ability to create high quality, original audio files
• Expertise in optimizing recordings
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and priorities while maintaining high levels of quality and productivity
• Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally
• Ability to work effectively with remote team members 2010-08-27 11:56:00 GMT 2010-09-06 08:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.