Project Main Details
The character we're looking for is British and has a British accent (either Scottish, Irish or English). The character's accent should be slightly heavy.
The character is a fire fighter and Lucy and Julie are both minors (7 years old and 4 years old) so the voice should be a little sympathetic, soft but at the same time, firm. 2014-01-15 19:17:48 GMT 2014-02-10 00:00:00 (GMT 0) Greenwich Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 18 18 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 18 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
- 10-4, C-2 CASE, we have the location, dispatching M unit. Please activate OPEN-COMM. Over!
- Julie, this is James from the fire brigade, can you hear me?
- Julie, where are you now?
- I understand your sister... Lucy is with you, is she okay?
- Listen to me Julie, you and your sister need to leave the house now.
- Julie, help is on the way. You need to go outside now, take your sister and go. Or you will be very sick.
- Julie, listen to me, you have to leave now. Help is on their way for mommy but you need to go outside.
- Hello, Julie, can you hear... Julie, Lucy... Anyone, this is the fire brigade please answer.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.