Project Main Details
- The voice should sound like someone in his early 20s (mid-30s maximum) with standard American accent.
- For the most part, no “acting” is necessary as long as the voice sounds pleasant. For some sentences, however, I will give a simple direction in terms of how the sentence should sound. It will be in parentheses.
- No background music or effect is needed.
- You can just send me the raw recording in a single or multiple files. I can do editing myself. I can filter out coughs, mistakes, mispronunciations, etc…. so you can just leave them in.
- I have no preference on the file delivery method (doesn’t matter if it’s CD, ftp, email, etc)
I have about 3000 sentences to record (and a lot more coming!). I would like to get a price quote per 100 words. Give the amount or work to be done, I am price sensitive (maximum: $15 per 100 words).
I am including some example sentences below. I made the total word count about 100 so you can estimate the workload. Recording your demo using my examples is not mandatory but may be helpful.
Thank you for looking at this. I truly appreciate it!
2010-07-28 18:54:15 GMT 2010-08-15 16:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
I had to go.
(urgent) We have to do it now.
(complaining) I have to wear glasses today.
I need it to go to the store quickly.
I am here to help you.
It looked like a palace!
He is a school teacher, like your mom.
(excited) She looks just like Su-Mi.
Hold the knife like this.
I have a few Mozart CDs.
A few teachers have been laid off.
She has few friends
Here is a spoon.
(the person just found what he was looking for – he is happy!) Here is the spoon!
break - broke - broken (to be recorded as a single file; pause between words)
give - gave - given
drink - drank - drunk
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.