Project Main Details
The product is an allied health training simulator published by one of the leading international publishers. The publisher is obviously very passionate about cultural diversity on one side as well as to avoid fueling debates about stereotypes on the other hand. We are therefore wishing for subtle, underplayed representations of the following character:
African american 25 year old male after a car accident. He talks like he is in extreme pain.
There will be several batches, one of 318 lines & several follow ups after that. We normally pay $1 per line.
The simulator can only work with your voice-over sample mp3 files, if you honour the following requirements. Please only respond to this job, if you can honour these requirements.
1. Each sample must be in a separate mp3
2. The mp3 must have a name provided by us, it is not ok to invent your own name
Notice the name should not have ".mp3" twice: ".mp3.mp3".
3. The samples must be zipped and sent to us using www.sendthisfile.com or zipped and uploaded to your own web site, so that we can download it without special instructions.
4. You must check that all files are present
5. You must check that all files are of an ok quality (i.e., it is not our responsibility to go through the files and check that they are all ok)
6. We will send the lines to record in several batches: the main batch, and several additional ones later. The price for this project includes all the work (not just the initial batch)
7. Please send us an example of 20 samples in the way described above to test that everything works.
9. We need "same day" turn-around time on the additional batches of lines toward the deadline. But note that those final batches of lines have fewer lines, as the bulk has been recorded at that time.
2010-02-27 08:59:25 GMT 2010-03-01 18:00:00 (GMT +01:00) Amsterdam, CopenHagen, Madrid, Paris, Vilnius Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
8a57s7.mp3 After I got a look at my leg.
y0neqd.mp3 No, it was pretty quick.
3an8sb.mp3 I'm not talking to you!
874nv5.mp3 I was driving that crashed car over there!
qskh2q.mp3 No. Those guys over there pulled me out of my car.
hizfmc.mp3 Late last night.
en5fz0.mp3 Yes a few years ago when I cut my finger
c4gje0.mp3 Listen, my leg hurts
k9ifq2.mp3 I hurt all over, but mostly in my leg.
n6a5nn.mp3 Nothing has changed
v03ya5.mp3 Just get me to the hospital.
eduups.mp3 I take a daily multi vitamin and Motrin 800 mg for my knee sometimes.
1qdq0c.mp3 Again! You just checked it, my fingers are sore!
9rtber.mp3 Uhm, stop that, what are you doing?!
3f5mse.mp3 I think that Epi-Pen is making me feel quite sick.
5r1i4k.mp3 More than a year ago, I think.
sdccqj.mp3 No! You are not putting this to my mouth!
g2dcbb.mp3 No! I hurt, my leg is bleeding, and I'm scared.
8dedf0.mp3 Let me think for a minute.
pshizt.mp3 I think those guys over there pulled me out of the car.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.