Elementary School Deal Breaker ZDLTK53308781318X
The audio will be used as a voice over for a motion media piece I am creating for class. It's comprised of a list of satirical Deal-breakers that would cause the demise of an elementary school relationship. So, it should be read with a quirky kind of humor that is slightly exasperated by the encountering of all of these don'ts.
2013-03-02 13:29:55 GMT
2013-03-06 13:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed000 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
English - USA and Canada
Teenage Girl OR Young Adult Female
• Audio files must be delivered via email OR • Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
There are no special pre-, post-, or production requirements for this project.
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project
Deal breaker – the siren blaring, red light flashing, glass shattering flaw that brings your future plans of holding hands, passing notes, and playing house screeching to a halt.
Some may be physical deficiencies:
• Like, he may need dental work.
• Or he could have the same haircut as you.
• He may not be tall enough to join you on the Ferris wheel.
• Or, he lets his mother dress him.
Some would be mental:
• Like, he doesn’t read, because he can’t.
• Or, he’s been held back twice and subsequently hit puberty.
Some could be fiscal:
• Like, his weekly income is only five dollars.
• Which makes his definition of a fancy dinner a happy meal.
• His idea of a good proposal is with a GRAPE ring pop.
• Or, in extreme cases, he will steal your lunch money.
Others are just never okay:
• Like, he goes through a 6-pack a day.
• He snores during naptime.
• Or, he throws rocks at you to get your attention.
But the end all, be all, stop the wedding bells, the princess will be staying in the castle, dealbreaker is:
• He isn’t regularly tested for cooties.
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
79714Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2012-03-063 1
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website