Project Main Details
- experience with long industrial style reads
- narrator, not commercial-y, announcer-y, or over-acted
- not a ton of texture in voice
- interesting voice to keep the viewer engaged
- ability to make instructions sound pleasant and relaxed
- possibly could be a cool tech person 2015-08-24 16:10:28 GMT 2015-08-26 12:00:00 (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 27 24 10 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 7 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 20 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Here’s how to set up your Element TV.
First, plug the power cord into the wall.
Once the TV is plugged in, turn on. choose between home mode or retail mode, select home mode.
Then select home mode, energy saving yes or no
Next it will prompt you to select a language,
Now it’s time to set up your TVs signal.
If you’re getting your signal from a cable box or satellite box that’s connected with AV or HDMI cables,
you can skip this step.
To do that, use the arrow keys and the OK button on your remote to navigate down to the exit option.
Now you’re ready to exit to live TV and watch your programs.
Now, if you are connected with a coaxial cable,
The TV will prompt you to run the channel scan.
Choose cable if it is a cable directly from the wall or a cable box
or choose antenna if you are using an over the air antenna.
Begin the channel scan by clicking OK.
As the scan completes you will see numbers appear next to analog and digital channels. This process can take a couple of minutes.
Once the scan is complete you are ready to watch your favorite programs on you Element TV.
We hope this has made your set up easier.
For additional set up information, visit elementelectronics.com
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.