Project Main Details
We are looking for audio commentary for a racing game that we are developing. The voice need to sound similar to most racing events commentators, example: Drag Racing, Nascar, Formula 1 etc.
We will provide a list of audio lines to record. We only need the raw audio file delivered. We will handle the rest of the work. 2012-07-01 11:53:30 GMT 2012-07-06 23:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
1) What a start! the lead car is about the engage the first curve.
2) I feel bad for that driver, it was definitely not his best race today.
3) American muscle baby!
4) We are now in semi-final for the Drift Mania Championship cup. Both drivers are now ready to engage in this relentless race. Let's see who makes the cut.
5) What a drift!
6) This car is lightning fast!
7) Is that drifting or a demolition?
8) Ohhh he lost it, he is now going in the wrong way!
9) That was his best lap so far.
The voice need to sound similar to most racing events commentators, example: Drag Racing, Nascar, Formula 1 etc.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.