Project Main Details
VO should be a kid- friendly young adult woman reading for preschool kids up to age 7 2010-10-14 01:32:01 GMT 2010-10-18 01:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 100 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Welcome to Pooh’s Play-Along, where you can use your imagination and play along with Pooh and his friends!
• Everyone in Hundred Acre Woods has different feelings and shows them in different ways.
• Today we’re talking about Tigger!
• When Tigger is happy he likes to bounce!
• We’ll show you how to bounce with Tigger in today’s Play-Along: the Tigger Dance!
• Just like Tigger, the Tigger Dance is energetic, bouncy and most of all fun!
• Let’s get up and play along!
• To do the Tigger Dance, the first thing you do is skip to the side, like this!
• Then bounce up and down like this!
• Now spin in a circle like this!
• Let’s put it all together and play-along with Tigger!
• Great job! Now you know how fun it is to pretend to be Tigger and bounce like a tigger does!
• That’s it for now! Keep using your imagination and dancing! We’ll you next time on Pooh’s Play-Along!
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.