Project Main Details
Background: these are the "dirty old men" on our American green currency. They are a comedic part of a campaign about parents and kids using atm cards rather than cash. The "dirty old men" are being pushed out of the lives of teens all over the US - actually being campaigned against. They've had a good, long run but its time they retire because... Do these guys actually help reduce teen spending? NOPE. Because cash transactions can not be tracked as well as electronic atm cards can.
1) George Washington - As sort of America's original dad, he's grumpy and a bit condescending. Yet his confidence is shaken. "First you put me on the $1...The ONE!" Well, you won't have George to kick around anymore. Think Al Bundy.
2) Ben Franklin - Ben's a bit more youthful sounding than he may look. He's the guy at the pub who plainly knows how to tell the best story, always has a funny joke and delivers a punchy one-liner. Think an American Dudley Moore.
3) Andrew Jackson - Andy was a trailblazer and tough old SOB from the south. You could say he's absolutely a loose cannon. We'll really need to channel that quirky, almost manic energy. Andy, at any moment, could challenge you to a duel! Think Lewis Black.
4) Abe Lincoln - The great, calm, cool, collected Abe Lincoln. Well...actually no. The twist about honest Abe is that he actually is very indecisive! His voice is low and booming. But he has a sort of Woody Allen quality - self deprecating, funny and somewhat neurotic.
5) U.Grant - If someone asked who's on the $50 you'd shrug your shoulders. Even though his initials are US, most of America doesn't know who he is. He's dry and delivers lines as a classic straight man. Think comedian Steven Wright.
2011-07-24 01:01:35 GMT 2011-07-26 21:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Phone Patch AND
• Source Connect AND
• Audio files must be delivered via email
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.