Project Main Details
1. Joe has an investor client who uses ***** property management and is requesting accounting services, so he’ll need to meet with a member of the****** accounting team to get a capabilities presentation and pricing quote.
2. Joe is also trying to track down a commission check from his work with this same client. He has a 10am meeting scheduled with the payroll department to determine when the check will be cut.
3. On Friday, Joe is presenting to “Harbor Point,” a potential new client located in Florida. Joe has already completed a needs analysis with the prospective client. Now, he needs to:
• Meet with research to gather current and projected market conditions, vacancy rates, lease expirations and a competitive properties list.
• Once Joe has this data, he’ll meet with the marketing team to create an ENGAGED presentation that was developed by the IT innovation task force. Once the presentation is complete, Joe will schedule a practice pitch for Thursday, to make sure he’s prepared.
• Since this is a major presentation, Joe is also interested to learn more about the top presentations being created in other markets.
4. But wait, Joe forgot something! Although Joe is licensed in Florida, he sits in the Atlanta office. He’ll need to schedule a call with legal to assess any potential risks involved with doing business outside of his territory.
5. If Joe is successful on the Friday pitch, he will need to meet with HR to discuss hiring a new assistant. With all of the new business he'll be bringing in, he’ll need some extra help. And that new business will help pay for his son’s braces. Uh-oh, he needs to discuss that with HR too. Which benefit plan did he sign up for? And what orthodontist is approved on that list?
6. OK – back to the assistant. Joe’s not sure how much he should allot for a salary. And maybe the cost of this new position could be shared with another broker. He’ll need to meet with his Managing Director and engage with someone in finance to figure out the best way to Pay for this unbudgeted expense.
7. Well, it seems Joe’s week is planned out - except for one last item. Joe has a janitorial client that asked how they could be considered for selling their services to ****. Joe needs to connect with our Procurement Dept to see how his client can be added as a vendor or become part of the *********** team.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.