Project Main Details
For this we need a female voice that will run across four different 'How to's' with their own scripts. This is one of them.
The films will be shown on ******** and other ******** affiliated web sites. 2014-07-28 12:34:49 GMT 2014-07-29 12:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 9 7 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 25 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 9 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
1. Firstly, brush down the wood to remove any dirt
2. Then apply 2 coats of ******** Garden Shades Fresh Rosemary and Sweet Pea to alternating side panels allowing each coat of paint to dry thoroughly. At this stage leave the door and the top and bottom boards untreated.
3. Measure the diamond pattern on the door by marking the length and width of the door into quarters using a tape measure and pencil.
4. Connect these point to form the diamond shapes
5. Apply two coats of ******** Garden Shards Sweet Pea allowing each coat of paint to dry thoroughly
6. Once dry, mask the inside of the diamond with masking tape
7. To stop the second colour from leaking under the masking tape and to get a crisp line, apply a thin layer of Sweet Pea to the outer edge of the masking tape
8. Once the paint is dry apply two coats of ******** Garden Shades Fresh Rosemary to the outside of the diamonds. Leave to dry and then peel off the tape to reveal your sharp diamond shapes
9. Complete the look by applying two coats of ******** Garden Shades Black Ask to the edge of the roof and the lower panels.
10. And voila your very own vintage 1950s shed is complete
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.